- Once an order form is submitted, please allow 2-3 business days for a response. You will receive an invoice via email and the minimum payment is expected within 48 hours. If payment is not received within 48 hours, the invoice will be cancelled. We are unable to hold a date on the calendar without payment.
- All custom cake orders require a 50% non-refundable Retainer fee, which ensures your reservation on the booking calendar. This fee is applied to your total amount due. The balance is due 7 days prior to pick up. Please understand that when we reserve a date for you, we are also limiting our availability for that date for potential customers as a result. If you decide to cancel your order, your retainer fee can be used as a credit for a later date if our availability permits. However, if a refund is granted, it will be at the sole discretion of Cupcaken' Around, LLC, and will be refunded less any amount that has been spent on purchases made for your custom order.
- Curb Side Pick Up instructions will be listed on the bottom of your invoice. Please make every effort to stick to the timeframe you requested when ordering. Understanding that things happen, please communicate with me in advance if you feel you are unable to pick up your order at the time expected. I promise to work with you if possible.
- Our products may contain or come in contact with dairy, wheat, soy, nuts and other allergens. People with allergies or sensitivities are strongly advised against ordering as Cupcaken' Around, LLC is not liable.
- If delivery is requested and available, there will be a fee determined by the distance traveled. This fee will be billed on your invoice.
- Delivery of tiered cakes is suggested as Cupcaken' Around, LLC is not responsible for the cake once it leaves our possession. We make every effort to ensure our cakes are well constructed and chilled prior to leaving our location.
- All tiered Wedding cakes require delivery, which will be added to the invoice.